Home  >   Services   >   Visa

About Chinese visas


Work Visa in China


For those looking to work in China there are certain steps that must be taken to obtain a China "Z Visa", also known as a work visa.

Study Visa in China


If you intend to go to China to study, you must obtain a Study Visa (X), unless your studies will last for less than 6 months, in which case, you can apply for a Business Visa (F).

Documents for visa application


If you want to apply for a Chinese visa, you need to prepare the following documents.

M Visa


Issued to those who intend to go to China for commercial and trade activities.

< 1 2 3 4 5 >